Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Send Me! Send Me!








These are the three finalists in the "I want to go to France and be in Laury's vernissage" contest. All three have been matted and framed. As you read this, two of them are winging their way across the Atlantic...the winners! I'd love it if you'd guess which two you think I sent! Let me know why you think your choices should be the winners. I'll tell you which two I sent in Friday's blog post. The next time you see these images, I will be taking their picture as they hang on the wall in Laury's cave. That thought simply takes my breath away!

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I think you sent the doorframe/shoe photo (which I LOVE) and the flower ... I'm only guessing those two because in your older post you said it might be too cliche to send the Eiffel Tower. How fun!

Jientje said...

I am SURE you sent the shoes, not sure about the Eiffel tower. But I hope you sent the shoes and the red Hollyhock flower heart.

The shoes are by far the best picture I've seen in a long time. It's always been my favorite, remember?
It's quite a coincidence, but I made almost the same picture of the Hollyhock flower! On second thoughts, there is no such thing as coincidence, is there!
Good luck with the vernissage.

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin