Friday, August 14, 2009

Travel Journal

Somewhere in my emails back and forth to Laury, I must have mentioned that I journal...and have pretty faithfully for several years She commented on that and I had to confess...I have a daily journal, a spiritual journal and a special travel journal that holds all my memories of my previous trips to France. It's filled with my musings as well as mementos of my trips. You know...metro tickets, flyers from concerts, tickets to exhibits,labels, business cards, etc. As I leafed through it looking for pages to photograph, I was struck by the fact that most of the little knick-knacky things come from Paris. Guess that's where all the action is!











Paris is where I had my first taste of sheep's cheese...so yummy. I peeled this label off my favorite kind.











Admission to the Pompidou Center....


A concert at the Cluny Museum and an Easter Monday concert at St. Germain-des-Pres church.....








What else do you do with used metro tickets besides put them in your journal? Hey, I should check my passport to see if I stuck any unused ones in there!





Slipped into my purse as surreptitiously as possible after I removed it from around my napkin at Le Procope...didn't want to look like a total tourist!!

Tomorrow I'll share the Provence side of my travel journal with you. Please come back!

1 comment:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I love that you keep such detailed journals ... what great mementos of your time. And perfect for writing your memoirs one day! :)

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin