Monday, August 31, 2009

Ready to Go

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go! If all proceeds as planned, the next blog entry you read from me will be posted from the Lot, deep in the heart of France. The trickiest part of getting from here to Laury's will be finding my way from the airport at Toulouse-Blagnac to the autoroute, the A20/E09. Laury's emailed me easy directions from there on. Of course, I will find my way. The only anxiety I have is doing it after a long flight, 2 stops, and suffering from jet lag! Please stop back for updates on my adventures in the Lot and beyond...


"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. Pursue some path, however narrow and crooked, in which you can walk with love and reverence."
Henry David Thoreau

2 comments:

Jientje said...

Have FUN!!!!
And travel safe!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Enjoy! I can't wait to read your blog entries from over the ocean!

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin