Thursday, August 13, 2009

Two Precious Babies

Becky sent me an email yesterday with photos of two of the most precious babies I know. This is Miss Marley. I haven't met her yet, but I will in late October. Trav and Becky will be in San Diego to attend a wedding (Travis' half-sister, Jessica) and I used my frequent flyer miles to get there too. We'll all stay with my brother, Walt. He and Debbie are always so gracious to let the whole clan crash there. Debbie and I will watch the babies while Trav and Becky attend the wedding. Works for me!! The only down side of this trip is that even tho I had beaucoup miles, to get there on the day I wanted to arrive, I had to buy more! So my free trip ended up costing $200. Every cloud has a silver lining...I get to fly the long leg of both going and coming home in business class. Call me spoiled!

This is Parker...Mr. Ham-bone! What an outgoing little guy he is. Every picture Becky sends me, he's got the biggest grin going. This photo looks like it was taken on the shores of Yellowstone Lake. I'm excited to get to spend a long weekend with both of these little people. Stay tuned for more Grandma blog posts come October!

1 comment:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

How can Marley be that big already?? It seems like she was just born. What a doll! I'm sure you're looking forward to Grandma time.

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin