Friday, June 4, 2010

Choices, Choices...


This year's vernissage at Laury's Chatette is Saturday, August 28th. I'm already hard at work figuring out which photos I will send Laury to hang on the beautiful stone walls of her cave. If you remember, last year I sent two large framed photos...a pair of Provencal shoes and an intimate close up of a luscious hollyhock. This year I've chosen to go smaller. These photos are all 5x5" and whichever one(s) I choose to frame will nestle in a matted 8x8" frame. The souls of flowers have been calling to me all spring, begging me to receive their beauty. I hardly had to be tempted at all! The choices now are which ones and how many? Should I go with just one or a cluster of four? Should a group be all the same color family or all the same flower or should I mix it up some with a yellow, a purple, a pink?

Here's the biggest choice of all....should I mail them via international post....or hand-deliver them to Cadrieu in person?

No comments:

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin