Saturday, September 26, 2009

Cadrieu



This is my last full day in Cadrieu. Tomorrow afternoon I'll head to Toulouse to stay overnight. I have a 7:30am flight on Monday morning that will bring me back to the States. I took Laury to lunch today at one of her favorite restaurants, La Claux de Blevezet in Toulonjac; in just a little bit we'll go up to Jean's for English tea. I couldn't leave here without sharing some photos of this little village that I've come to love.






The lavoir behind Laury's house....






An old wagon in the ancient barn also behind Laury's house...








The big gates to the Chateau with the ruins from the days of the Revolution...




The church....










The Mairie....

My window on the Lot....








Goodbye, Cadrieu! a bientot!!!

No comments:

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin