Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Choice is Made


A couple of weeks ago I blogged about the photos that I was looking at trying to decide which ones to send Laury for the August 28th vernissage at the Chatette. I emailed some of the choices and arrangements to Laury, and she called me later with her comments and suggestions. She thought framing the photos without mats would make them much more dramatic. As luck would have it, my photography store was able to make me some 8x8 inch prints that would fit nicely into the frames I had already purchased. This morning I slipped my study of peonies into the frames as Laury suggested and voila! Here is my submission to the vernissage. It's hard to get the same look as they will have in Laury's cave where they will be hung against a gorgeous stone wall and lit from above. I also haven't quite decided if this is the order they should be in; I think I'll let Laury and Patrick make the final decision on that when they hang them the evening of August 27th. With any luck I'll be there in person to voice my opinion!

3 comments:

Stacy Wills said...

they look great!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Beautiful! And are you going back??b

Evelyn said...

Randi...still not sure of my plans. I really need to get my house sold!!

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin