Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Stroll Down Memory Lane



One of the fun things (actually the only fun thing!) about all the packing/purging I've been doing has been looking through old photo albums that I haven't opened in a long time. I've alluded in this blog that I've had 'other lives' before Red Bell Farm, but I haven't been able to blog much about them since I like to add a photo to my blog entries. Earlier this year I purchased a new copier that also scans and faxes. Voila...I can now share some images from those other lives from far away and long ago! August 2, 1969: I married Skip Wyman at the United Methodist Church in Point Loma, CA. That's my dear friend, Mickey on my right; Skip's friend, Carlos Joseph stood up with him. It's hard to believe that was almost 40 years ago...OMG! where does time go? Travis was born Feb. 1, 1972. Look at him hugging his bears...who knew he'd be in love with bears 38 years later?

No comments:

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin