Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Path to Adventure


While I took this photo of a steep, rocky path in Provence, it could be a path to adventure anywhere. It beckons me to follow, to see what's around the next bend or over the next rise. There are times when my wanderlust and love of adventure are overwhelming; this is one of those times! And to send me on my journey to 'wherever,' I've found the perfect blessing from John O'Donohue:
For New Beginnings
"...Awaken your spirit to adventure;
Hold nothing back, learn to find ease in risk;
Soon you will be home in a new rhythm,
For your soul senses the world that awaits you."
Find the entire blessing in O'Donohue's book, To Bless the Space Between Us.

1 comment:

POSTCARDS FROM PUERTO VALLARTA said...

Hi Evelyn, You are always in my thoughts, I'm excited about your next adventure.... XOXO JULES

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin