Sunday, April 5, 2009

"Houston, We Have a Baby"

Marley has arrived! This old picture of her will have to do until her folks have time to email me a new one. She was born yesterday, April 4th at 4:46pm in Livingston, Montana. She weighed in at 8 lbs. 11 oz and was 20 inches long. Becky's labor started at 11am, but Travis said once it got real, it only took about 20 minutes for Marley to make her debut. Everyone is fine! When I talked with Travis, little bro, Parker, hadn't seen the new arrival yet...I think his world just got turned upside-down! More later...

5 comments:

Jientje said...

Yaaaay!!! Congratulations to you, and the mom and dad of the newborn of course!!
By the way, I'm having a little Pastis to celebrate!

Evelyn said...

And I, Jientje, am having a nice glass of merlot on a cold, windy and snowy Iowa afternoon! When do you go to l'Isle? I may be in France this summer....

Isabelle said...

Yes, congratulations to everybody ;)

Can't wait to see Marley's first picture!

Jientje said...

I will be in l' Isle the second half of June. Please say you'll be there too? I'd love to meet you!

I have a post up today about my holidays there!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see a photo. Love the name. Hope big brother adapts well!

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin