Saturday, April 11, 2009

Where The Dream Has Led

This is a Google photo of Pont Valentre spanning the Lot River at Cahors, France. Cahors (pronounced Kay-Oar) is the capital of the department of the Lot in southwest France. My dream has led me to the river valley of the Lot upstream from this city. Through a cyber-friendship with Laury at Soar-Dream-France, I have an opportunity to spend a month exploring this lovely region of France. I'm going; the only thing in question right now is the exact dates. If you click here, you'll be whisked over to Laury's blog where you can read all about Melange-ing Magic at her home, Chatette.

2 comments:

Isabelle said...

So you've listened to your heart, Evelyn, that's wonderful!
I'm thrilled for you :)

Have a wonderful Easter,
Isabelle

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Unbelievable, Evelyn. Who would have thought your blog would lead you to this opportunity? I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear more!

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin