Friday, February 5, 2010

Who Are Those Cute Kids?

I just bought a new print/scan/fax machine and decided to try out the scan feature with this photo I received in the mail a couple of weeks ago from my brother. I remember this photo session; there were many proofs for my mom to choose from. I got those tres glam glasses in 6th grade, so I'm thinking I was in either 6th or 7th grade when this stupid photo was taken. I don't believe this one was the final choice, at least I hope not! Could I look more geeky?! And why did my rascally brother send this to me...' just in case you want to put it on your blog'? Could it be because he looks absolutely angelic and adorable? They both are so darn cute in their little matching sweaters and spiffy bow ties. The 'rascal' brother is Jim, in the solid bow tie; Walt wears the striped one. So, who are those cute kids? Well, two of them are my brothers!

No comments:

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin