Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Waving at you from Vail~~

I'm on day 2 of a 3 day conference in Vail, Colorado. Our aircraft vendor, Air Methods, puts on this Customer Conference every year...at their expense. Well, I'm sure the customers pay for it someplace in their contract agreements, but it doesn't cost me a thing. It's always a fun time networking with other air medical program managers and executives and getting to know the Air Methods folks better. Plus, I learn a lot about what's going on in the industry. This year they chose to hold the conference in Vail. The Marriott is wonderful, the food is good and day 1 was gorgeous! I took this photo on a stroll through the Lionshead part of Vail Village. If you've skied Vail, this is right by the Eagle Bahn gondola that takes you up the mountain to Eagle's Nest Restaurant and some of the best skiing in the world. Here's the best part for me: my very special friend, Anne, works right here in Vail and lives a brief drive away in Summit County. She'll pick me up at noon on Thursday, and we'll play the rest of the weekend until I fly home on Sunday. How thoughtful of the Air Methods folks to hold their conference here within spittin' distance of my best friend!!

No comments:

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin