Saturday, June 20, 2009

Evelyn Jackson, Proprietress


I've been thinking about this project for a long time. Today I made it happen....I designed and ordered a personal profile card. I hesitate to call it a business card, because I really don't have a business...yet! Maybe some day, huh? I feel like I've identified myself through my email and blog as "Red Bell Farm" so that's the image I chose for my card. I took several shots of my bell this morning; this is the one I picked. I thought about giving the old bell a fresh coat of red spray paint, but I actually kind of like it chipped and dusted with the mold or fungus or whatever that stuff is. I used the Zazzle website to design the card and also made postage stamps with this image for my 'business correspondence.' I feel like a 'proprietress' so I put that on the card as well. It reads:
Red Bell Farm
Words & Images
Evelyn Jackson
Proprietress
and then my contact information. I'll share with you in another blog post what upcoming event finally pushed me to get this project completed!

No comments:

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin