Monday, June 8, 2009

Late Night Song Fest

I took this video of Jim on my first night in Reno. We had exhausted both the repetoire of songs we knew the lyrics to and a bottle of wine when Jim began to play a song he composed, hauntingly Spanish and very beautiful. I wish I could have published the entire song but it was too big a file for Blogger to handle. Damn, I wish I could make music like this! Jim is self-taught which makes his talent even more amazing. We had a wonderful visit which was over all too soon. I flew home last night arriving between storms around 11:30pm. It's early to bed for me tonight!

1 comment:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That's beautiful!

I love picturing you two with wine and a guitar, serenading the night away.

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin