Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Change of Plans?


If you are a regular reader of my blog, you know that I'm beginning to make my plans for what I'll do during my month in France. I've said all along that I probably won't go to Paris. It's expensive, and I'm trying to be prudent with my money. Well...that good intention flew out the window yesterday when I received an email from Programmation du Musee du Luxembourg! When I visited Paris in 2007, Marie and I went to an exhibit of Lalique jewelry at the Musee. I bought our tickets online and have been on their email list ever since. This week's email informed me that beginning Sept. 15th, there will be a Louis Comfort Tiffany exhibit at the Musee and I can purchase tickets for this spectacular event online. Paris is calling my name once again! I'm going to try to make a quick visit happen ,so I can see the works of this magnificent stained glass artist. Maybe I'll be inspired to drag out the glass, the solder and flux, the grinder and do a little stained glass myself...again.

5 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I remember your beautiful stained glass ... I hope Paris will inspire you.

Isabelle said...

If you're in Paris on a week-end, we could see each other!!

Evelyn said...

Isabelle...I would love to meet you...maybe for lunch??? I'll try to time my visit for a weekend if that works best for you. Let me know.

Isabelle said...

Yes Evelyn, weekends are easier for me, because I work during the week.

I'd love to meet you for lunch if it's not taking too much of your time in Paris.

Evelyn said...

I will definitely make time to meet you for lunch!! I've added my email contact to my blogger profile. Let's be in contact by email.

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin