Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dad and His Brood


It's been a long week, so I was very pleased to find an email from Becky saying she had uploaded some new photos in Shutterfly. What fun to enjoy Christmas through her camera's eye! Almost as much fun as actually being there. So many nice shots to choose from; I know I'll be posting a few more in the upcoming days. This one, though, just made me smile :-) Seeing Travis with his lovely children made my 'grandma heart' sing! And who can resist grinning right along with that little Marley?

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

They all look like Travis, don't they? What a bunch of cuties. That little Marley is a doll - love the smile.

Evelyn said...

When she smiles like that, she just lights up the room! You can't help but smile with her. Chase is getting to look more and more like Travis; I'm not sure about the little ones. They definitely have Becky's coloring...big brown eyes and dark, dark hair.

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin