Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 Things I Love About Paris & Provence

As I was browsing the blogs I read on a regular basis, I found an entry at Just Another American in Paris that captured my imagination. The author had been seduced by the same idea from yet another blog to post entries about the 25 things she loves most about Paris. Since I don't limit myself to just Paris, I decided to meet her challenge with 25 things that I love about Paris and Provence. I start, mais bien sur, with the Eiffel Tower. During my three visits to Paris, I've taken many, many photos of the Tower; I just can't help myself--it's so beautiful! This one is my favorite. You might remember that I used it as a Christmas card one year. I took it in March of '06 during my first ever solo visit to Paris...8 days of total immersion, by myself, in the most wonderful city in the world. The first time I saw the Eiffel Tower, I literally teared up. I was in Paris! I often wonder if Parisian's feel the same way I do. The Tower to me is the symbol of all of France. So this is entry #1. Check back for 24 more of my favorite things about Paris & Provence.

**mais bien sur--a common French phrase meaning 'but of course.'
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

That's a great photo. Can't wait to see the other 24 things.

Frenchee Le Trip said...

This is a great idea and I think I will use it too! Happy to have found your blog!

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin