Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yes, We Can!


We did it! We made change happen. Now the really hard work begins...to restore the reputation of our country thoughout the world, to repair and rebuild the economy, and to revitalize the dreams of our citizens. Yes, we can! I can hardly wait to help. It's time to shake hands with our neighbors around the world instead of shaking weapons; it's time to listen and respond instead of spewing rhetoric. Godspeed to Barack Obama as he begins this journey and brings America along with him into the world.

1 comment:

Jientje said...

I overheard this conversation in the supermarket here in Belgium.
He: Are you happy Obama got elected as president?
She: yes!
I sooooo wanted to say, YES!!!!
SO AM I!! But I guess my big smile and the twinkle in my eyes gave that away!!

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin