Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's a Girl!

Okay...I realize this isn't as exciting to you as it is to me. You'll just have to indulge me a moment. This is the very first picture of my newest grandchild. She's expected on March 24, 2009 and we couldn't be more pleased. Although I did share with Becky that I'm a bit shaky about 'doing girls.' It's always been boys in my family. I think I can get used to buying frilly dresses, socks with lace and ruffled panties! And this could be the perfect excuse (as if I needed one) for a trip to Paris. You simply can't believe the adorable shops there filled with baby clothes.

3 comments:

Isabelle said...

Yes, Evelyn why not coming to France to buy cute clothes for your grand daughter. The euro is not as strong as it used to be, so everything will seem a tiny bit less expensive!!

Jientje said...

Or you could come to Belgium and we could shop together?
Congratulations Evelyn!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

How exciting! Girls are too fun.

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin