Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dona Nobis Pacem

It's insidious. It starts with a simple blog and a few entries about your life, your family, the things that you find fascinating. Before you know it, one blog isn't enough; there are things you want to share about other parts of your life--parts that everyone won't find fascinating, but that are important to you. Then one Sunday you have an a niggling thought, and a song begins to play over and over in your head. It's a simple Latin round from the 16th century...Dona Nobis Pacem. In the blink of an eye, a new blog is born! I am suddenly the author of a second blog, one that will be filled with another part of my life...the part that searches for spiritual meaning, the part that spills out in spontaneous poems of praise and prayer. You can visit at: http://www.evelyn-dnp.blogspot.com/. Let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Isabelle said...

Longue vie to your new blog, Evelyn!

Just a little technical detail that bothers me: the black background and the white letters make it a little bit difficult to read (I wear glasses when I'm in front of a computer!).

Have a great day!
Isabelle

Evelyn said...

Thanks Isabelle for the hint about the black...I wondered if it would be hard for others to read. It's not set in stone, as we say, so I'll tweak it! No sense having something that no one can read.

Evelyn said...

Isabelle....check out the new blog. I changed the color and enlarged the font. I want something peaceful...do you think the blue works??

Isabelle said...

Yes, Evelyn this is much better. I like the blue very much, and it does give the peacefull impression that you were looking for.
Very "relaxed" feeling overall.

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin