Wednesday, July 30, 2008

An Award from Afar


I received an award from a blogging acquaintance in Belgium this week! What a thrill to know someone so far away reads my ramblings. Jientje and I share a love of Provence. I love reading about her adventures there, but I also love her daily blogs from Belgium. She's an awesome photographer; I especially like that she's intrigued with windows and doors. Her photos of those things are particularly fascinating. Her award also reminded me that I need to write again about France. It always lifts my spirits when I can share memories of my favorite place.

1 comment:

Jientje said...

How sweet, you made me smile, you made me feel warm inside. Funny, we're so far apart, yet so close together ...
it reminds me that I should do another door or window post!!
Looking forward, as always, to your new ramblingson France!!!

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin