Thursday, July 8, 2010

Color Update

It's been ten weeks since I put any color on my hair. As you know from my blog post of May 31st, I've decided to let it go natural, i.e. gray. I got it cut today and as I suspected, the sides are almost totally silver. So is the crown. My bangs and the back are pretty much salt & pepper. As I looked in the mirror while Jerry continued to snip and trim, I moaned to him, "I look just like my mother!" Which I actually don't mind all that much because I thought my mother was beautiful. And I really don't mind the gray all that much either. It looks a bit strange now, but I think once the brown is completely gone, it will be fine. BTW...do you know how hard it is to get  a picture of your own hair??

1 comment:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

It'll look beautiful. It's a gorgeous blend of color.

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin