Friday, May 22, 2009

Mini-Break, Take #2


It's day #1 of Mini-Break #2. I'm looking forward to 4 glorious days to do just what I want to do...no meetings, no nasty emails to respond to, no phone calls, no one stopping by my office to complain, whine, or stomp their feet. Ah-h-h! Is work all bad? No, of course not, but I do relish these days without it. I picked this photo to post simply because I like it; it doesn't have any particular meaning. I snapped it last summer when Edith and I explored Adel, Iowa. Unfortunately, the shop was closed. I was curious about what kind of fine art they sold. What's on today's mini-break schedule? Lunch with Elizabeth at La Mie among other things. I'll also get my passport photos made for my International Driving License that I'll take on my France trip in September. Maybe I'll take a few photos. I love the luxury of not having a schedule and being able to go with the flow!

1 comment:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Hope you enjoyed the day. I just realized I'm WAY behind on your blog ... gotta keep reading and catch up.

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin