Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Other Passion

I've spent several days blogging about Paris and Provence. Please indulge me with a post or two about my other passion...the kids in my life! This is Parker. He's halfway tbetween 2 and 3 years old and is expecting his new baby sister to arrive soon. She's due on March 24 and Becky thinks she'll be right on time. This picture of Parker was taken in January when Becky made a trip to South Carolina to see her family. There were so many cute ones to choose from, but I really liked this one. Stay tuned for another photo tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jientje said...

He looks so grown up!! Is he really only two and a half? I could swear he's four!!
Cute picture, Evelyn!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Adorable!

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin