Monday, August 4, 2008

Leavin' on a Jet Plane

My bags are packed, and I'm ready to go! Lucie is safely boarded at the vet's, and I've put food, water, and litter boxes out for Sissy. My destination....Gardiner, MT...pictured here. It's tiny town located right outside the north entrance of Yellowstone National Park. I'm not going to see the sights of Yellowstone, tho. I'm going to see my son, daughter-in-law and two grandsons. It's been a year since I last saw them and that's 'way too long. I just talked with Becky. Travis and 13-year old Chase are in the backcountry of Yellowstone on a work-related trip. They'll hike almost 90 miles before they come back to civilization on Thursday. Becky and I will have Tuesday and Wednesday evenings to ourselves and have marathon chick-flicks planned. I'm bringing Juno, A Good Year and La Vie en Rose, movies that won't appeal to either Travis or Chase. Poor lil Parker...when you're two, you don't get a say in what the Mommies watch! I hope to be able to blog while I'm in Montana. We'll see how that works.

4 comments:

Jientje said...

Oooh, I hope you're not gone just yet!! I did a post on the house in Goult today!
But if you are gone, I wish you a very pleasant trip, and a wonderful time with Becky! Enjoy the movies and the quality time together!

Evelyn said...

Jientje....HI! from Montana. Luckily my kids have a computer so I'm checking out my favorite blogs while I'm on vacation. I loved your entry about the pink and blue Goult house! That cat is precious. When I talked with Jan, who rents out the house, last year, she thought the owner was going to re-paint the garish red door. Looks like that didn't happen, making it a perfect Ruby Tuesday blog subject.

Jientje said...

Repaint it?
That would be such a shame, I'm glad they didn't do it ... ( yet)!!!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

How fun!! Have a great time!

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin