Friday, August 15, 2008

Boys and Trees


What is so magical about trees to boys of all ages? and species....even Kuma loves to jump up into trees with Chase.
This big willow tree graces Trav's front yard. Once Chase was in it, he called Kuma up to join him. Then, of course, Little Parker had to get into the act. I tried and tried to get P. to take off Travis' cap, but all I got was "No, Grammy!" So, okay, he doesn't care that the world can't see his shiny dark hair; he's adorable anyway.
I had a lovely visit in Montana. Lots of cuddling and hugging, lots of food, wine, Olympics, and movies. We spent one afternoon at Chico Hot Springs for a long soak in the warm mineral water with pizza and hot wings for dinner. And I got a wonderful bit of news from Becky and Travis while I was there. Not sure if I'm supposed to share it with the world yet, but here's a hint: they're gonna need a bigger house come next March.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Dear Evelyn,

Wonderful photos of your family (and the town in your "Leavin on a Jet Plane" post looks like a French village :-)"

Congratulations on the good news (if I've understood correctly).

Kristin

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

AWWWWW! Great news! Sounds like you had lots of fun lovin' on those grandsons!

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin