Friday, May 30, 2008

Another Possibility

I'm house-hunting again. My realtor and I looked at three candidates on Wednesday afternoon. This 1923 beauty is the clear leader right now. It's exactly 1 mile from work which means I could still walk on nice days. It's out of my target neighborhood, but is part of the Ingersoll neighborhood which is currently experiencing a revitalization. It's been completely re-done and is in move in condition. The only thing I'd have to do (once I figure out if my furniture will fit...and if it doesn't, well, most of it is second hand, so I'm not 'married ' to it!), all I would have to do is complete a tiny part of the fencing in the backyard so I could leave Lucie outside. Check it out here for more info and pictures. I am such an emotional buyer. What spoke to my soul as I toured this house? The three wine racks in the basement filled with wine that has been 'laid down' to age. The owner is obviously a cool person, wise and sophisticated. I want his house!!

1 comment:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Very nice ... I love all the built-in shelves.

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin