Saturday, April 12, 2008

One Step Closer


The sellers of the Victorian accepted my offer! It's contingent on the sale of my current house which means they can continue to market and show the house. This makes me nervous, but....

This is the kitchen with its lovely Viking stove. While counter space is limited in this kitchen, the floor is cypress hard wood, the ceiling is painted tin and there are a lot of cupboards. The sink is to the left and that area has a restored vintage light fixture. There's enough room for a small table and chairs. Overall, it's quite charming!

3 comments:

Jientje said...

I keep mu thumbs up! Godd luck!!!

How nice that you tried my recipe yesterday, I told my husband about how thrilled I was having a recipe posted and somebody at the other side of the world enjoying it! It made my day, thanks!

Jientje said...

My thumbs, of course!

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Yay - the first step is done! The kitchen looks great!

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin