Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day Two

Since I didn't feel like driving 30 miles round trip to walk today, I decided to try the road to the north of my property instead. This is what it looked like...see what I mean about mud? The neighbors have driven their truck on it, but there wasn't a place anywhere that I didn't squish in the mud. So I tried walking in the field to the right of the water-filled ditch. Usually the fields are a bit easier just because the left-over vegetation from summer covers the mud.
It was easier, but there were stilll places where I was afraid the mud was going to suck my boots right off my feet.
Doesn't this just look like all kinds of fun? I'm sure Lucie and I didn't walk more than half a mile total. The good news is it was such hard walking that I worked up a sweat and feel like I got a good workout anyway. I think I'll stick with the paved path for awhile.

No comments:

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin