Thursday, December 3, 2009

Red Belle Update

A quick update on Miz Red Belle....her headlight and fender are fixed, and she's back, better than ever! The entire repair process went smoothly and with hardly any hassle. I used Jack Anderson Body Shop in Indianola and I can wholeheartedly recommend them for your body shop needs...they were fantastic! We allowed 2 days for the repair, but the guys got it done before noon the first day. Because Enterprise didn't have the right car for me to rent, they dropped me off at work. When the repair was completed so quickly, they simply picked me up and took me back to the body shop...no charge! Gotta like that. I will also recommend Enterprise now to anyone who wants to rent a car. Their customer service couldn't have been better.

Kelley at the body shop said the guys were really excited to work on my Smart car since they'd never seen one before. They started on her before I even left the shop! They said the car was very easy to work on...everything just pretty much snapped into place...no worries! Kelley said she even had a woman come into the office who saw my car parked out front and wanted to know if she could look at it...she'd never seen a Smart car up close! All in all...a very pleasant ending to the deer vrs. car story.

2 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

So glad it was fixed quickly with such great service. So are you liking the Smart car?

Evelyn said...

I do like my Smart car. The only issue I have with her so far is wind! I really feel it. I'm not sure this would be a good choice for North Dakota where the wind blows all the time!

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin