Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Joy




"We don't remember days; we remember moments."


Cesare Pavese


Like the moment you open the back door and find the tall box left by the UPS man...











"The future is plump with promise."

Maya Angelou



Waiting, waiting for the future while plump buds drink and drink and drink....














" Before me, may it be delightful.
Behind me, may it be delightful.
Around me, may it be delightful.
Below me, may it be delightful.
Above me, may it be delightful.
All, may it be delightful." Navajo blessing






Thank you, Walt and Debbie, for my delightful Christmas tulips! My kitchen feels alive and blessed.

3 comments:

Trubes said...

Oooh! what gorgeous flowers Evelyn.
Lots of excitement here in the build up to Christmas, we have lots of snow and excited grandchildren to deal with...
So, from all of us in Liverpool UK,
Merry Christmas to all of you at Red Bell Farm.

Di.x

Evelyn said...

Thanks for the Christmas greeting, Trubes! Same to you and your family.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

There might be nothing better than tulips ... and tulips in winter, even better!

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin