Sunday, December 20, 2009

Favorite Things

One of my favorite things about Christmas (besides the carols, beautiful store windows, twinkly lights, sentimental tree ornaments, fudge, Christmas cookies...oh heck, there's not much about Christmas that I don't like!) is going to the mailbox and finding real mail...love those Christmas cards. But when I find a box from Montana, I feel especially blessed! In Becky's box to me, I found a new favorite Christmas tree ornament...








beautiful notecards with art by a local Yellowstone artist, Lynn Chan...











artwork by Parker (I think it's purple snow)....






a lovely and mysterious red satin bag to open later...




and this...a gift to make a grandmother's heart sing! Come back tomorrow to see what treasures it holds!





PS...Becky just called. I'm supposed to open the red bag now! She's got 'a theme going,' she says. You don't have to tell me twice to open a Christmas gift early!

1 comment:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

Love the Eiffel Tower ornament ... and I'm noticing a theme so I can't wait to see what was in the red bag!

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin