Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tiffany Exhibit


I am just totally amazed at what I can do on this computer! Today I booked train tickets, first class, from Cahors to Paris to see the Louis Comfort Tiffany glass exhibition at the Musee du Luxembourg. 60 euros...that's an awesome price. Then I bought a ticket to see the exhibit and printed it off. I checked on room availability at a hotel in the St. Germain des Pres area and also inquired about renting an apartment for the 3 days I'll be in Paris this September. I already confirmed a lunch date with Isabelle for Saturday. All from the comfort of my office and with my trusty little netbook computer. Is this cool or what!

2 comments:

Jientje said...

Cool! Wish I could come!

Jientje said...

I have an award for you at my blog Evelyn!

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin