Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Be Bold!

I promised a fellow blogger that I would give her some 'press' in my blog. So, I direct your attention to one the blogs I follow faithfully, The Bold Soul. Lisa Taylor Huff is a woman after my own heart...she took a giant leap of faith to make her dreams come true...and they did! Lisa blogs from Paris. She's a life coach who shares some of her secrets and a lot of her life in her very entertaining blog. Yesterday's post about not worrying about 'how' to make your dreams come true, but rather determining 'what' exactly your dreams are and 'who' exactly you are, really made sense to me. I get very caught up in the 'how' part. And of course, when you do that, it becomes overwhelming. So, I know what I want to do and I'm pretty sure I know who I am (I've had lots of years to figure that out). And I also know I'm getting pretty tired of waiting for 'something' to happen. I think that all boils down to...I have to make that something happen. Now, I just need to figure out what that is! Maybe Lisa will give me some ideas.

1 comment:

The Inside Skinny Girl said...

Thanks for the link and I'm really happy you got something out of that post. As to what the "next step" is for you... well, only you can really answer that, but my money is on this: I'll bet you already know what you could do to move yourself closer to your dream. Typically we already have the answers within us, but there may be stuff in the way of seeing the answers clearly. Think about it and I'm sure it will come to you soon.

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin