Friday, August 13, 2010

Going, Going.....

....not quite gone! Just a quick update on the hair growing out process. It's getting there. You can see just a smidge of brown here on the sides. There's also a blob of brown at my crown and in my bangs. Jerry, my hair guy, keeps saying the sides are white; I keep telling him they aren't white, they're silver. I think silver sounds a whole lot sexier than white, don't you? I truly don't see myself as a little old lady with cottony-white hair! The back is totally charcoal/ gray/silver colored now. So another month and the only part that will still be brown will be at the crown...and I can't see that part in the mirror, so it won't bother me at all. I actually kind of like the gray, believe it or not!






Come back tomorrow to see how I captured these close ups.

1 comment:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I bet it looks great. I think you'd look great with anything!

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin