Thursday, July 23, 2009

Women Artists


About the time I think I'm done planning my September trip to France, I find one more thing that I HAVE to do. This time it's an exhibit at the Centre Pompidou in Paris. I went online and bought an admission ticket to the museum for September 18th so I can see this wonderful exhibit of art by women artists. As I read the explanation of the exhibit, it appears that this is the first ever exhibit of all women artists from the 20th century. It should be a fun exhibit and having a ticket in hand will keep me from waiting in a long line to get in. I love the Pompidou, the Stravinsky fountain, the little creperie on the corner, the Eglise St. Merri. It will be a fine way to spend a Friday afternoon in Paris!
You might also enjoy...

No comments:

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin