Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Cards

One of the really cool things about Christmas is receiving Christmas cards from all over the country. Each and every one is cherished and unlike a lot of other people, I truly enjoy reading your Christmas letters!! The other thing I enjoy is the variety of card designs. This variety is so perfectly illustrated by the cards I received from my brothers, Jim and Walt. If you know them, you identified which brother sent which card without reading the captions!

Jim's card is deep and beautiful and reflects his love of the outdoors and the environment. It perfectly represents my kind, caring and gentle brother. Walt's card is full of his passion and enthusiasm for life. He's the kind of guy who would do absolutely anything for you....all you need to do is ask. He loves his cars, his girls, and his country music! I am so blessed to have two wonderful brothers who have enriched my life and always been there when I needed them.

I didn't take a picture of the cards my Dad sent. It's not the picture that's important in them; it's the message. He always looks and looks until he finds one that has the most lovely and the most touching message. And it always seems like someone wrote it just for me! I know they cost a fortune, but I'm so glad he sends them. It's like getting a big hug and kiss through the mail.

1 comment:

Jim said...

Evelyn,

I love your site... and of course the segment on the cards... thank you...

Jim

You might also like: Blog Widget by LinkWithin